WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
– Identity: JoyRon Foundation
– CIF: G57915563
– Address: Vista Alegre Street, 5, 8 °, 07015 Palma de Mallorca
– Telephone: (+34) 971 401 321 and (+34) 608 531 211
– Email: email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
1. Personal data that you provide to us (through the contact form of the Site or if you contact our customer service):
• Identification data (Name and surname); Y
• Contact information (email address, tax identification number and telephone number).
The personal data indicated above are mandatory to meet your requests, so that the refusal to provide them will mean that it is impossible to meet them and, where appropriate, carry out the provision of the requested services.
In the event that you provide third-party data, you declare that you have their consent and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting JoyRon from any responsibility. In any case, JoyRon may carry out periodic verifications to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond in accordance with the applicable regulations.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
JoyRon will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
• If you request information through the contact form provided for this purpose or contact our customer service, to process and respond to your request, as well as provide you with the best possible service;
• In the event that you do not object, send you commercial communications regarding JoyRon products or services similar to those that you would have requested information;
• If you request it, send you the JoyRon newsletter, in order to manage the sending of it; and Preserve the surveillance, administration and protection of the Site, detecting possible access and / or fraudulent navigation on the Site.
• Include in Foundation databases
The legal bases for the treatment of your personal data based on the purposes described above are the following:
– The satisfaction of our legitimate interest, consisting of: (i) preserving the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, content, and website; (ii) in case you request information through the contact form provided for this purpose or you contact our customer service, to process and respond to your request and provide you with the best possible service; and (iii) in the event that you do not object, send you commercial communications (eg newsletters) regarding JoyRon products or services similar to those that you would have requested information.
– Your consent to send you our newsletter
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
JoyRon has contracted the provision of certain services (eg virtual infrastructure services, cloud computing, etc.) to providers, who may have access to and / or process personal data in their capacity as data controllers.
In any case, your personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside the European Union, with the exception of Great Britain, which do not offer an adequate level or do not provide appropriate protection guarantees.
Additionally, we may communicate your data to the competent authorities when legally contemplated.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
JoyRon will keep your personal data while you are a member or in some way linked or interested in the objectives of the Foundation and will keep them for the required limitation periods depending on the legislation that, in each case, is applicable to meet future responsibilities.
This Site may include, display or display links to other web pages for your convenience and information. These web pages can operate independently of us. It is possible that these pages with links have their own privacy policies, we strongly recommend that you read them when you visit them. To the extent that any web page with a link you visit is not our property or under our control, we are not responsible for the content of such websites, their use or their privacy practices.
On this Site you can choose certain functions that operate on personal data that we share with other entities or websites (such as “share” on Facebook or by mail). These functions transmit data to third parties that may use personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. These third parties may use personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. These functions are operated by third parties that are not associated with us. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of these third parties if you are going to use the corresponding features.
At any time, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“to oblivion”), limitation of the processing or portability of your data, in writing through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or the address Postal Vista Alegre, 5, 8 °, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears (Spain). In any case, you must prove your identity by photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document.
In each newsletter or commercial communication, we will inform you about how to unsubscribe in a simple way and without any cost. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline. You can also withdraw your consent at any time through the email address email@example.com.
In the event that we breach our obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).
This Policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our personal data processing. We will post a prominent notice on the Site to notify you of any significant changes to our Policy and indicate at the bottom of the Policy when it was last updated.
Last update: February 17, 2020.